Monday, August 8, 2011

Maternity shots

A couple of weeks ago I asked a good friend of ours if she would take some maternity pics of me.  I had been debating whether or not I wanted to do them because I was feeling so HUGE and awkward.  But I decided to do them anyway because what if (heaven forbid) I never get pregnant again for whatever reason.  So my friend came over and we started shooting.  I think they turned out fantastic!!!  I am very pleased and very happy that I have them, especially since I now think that I wasn't THAT big LOL  (go figure).  Here are a few of my favorites.  I still have to do some editing of them...apparently the color scheme I chose for the nursery doesn't bode well for pictures LOL, so I have to play with the color a little.

Oh and these were all taken 4 days before she was born.











Those are some of my favorites.  I look at them now that she is here and I can't hardly believe she was in there LOL.  I just don't see how she fit! LOL. 

Anyway, like I said I will probably play with the color of them a little and make some black and white, but I am SUPER glad that I have them, and I love them and couldn't be happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment