Sunday, June 2, 2013

16 Weeks

Join me on this wonderful journey as our family goes from 3 to 4

I'm sorry that I have slipped back into my bad habits of posting every once in a while.  I had done so good for those past couple weeks, but Ah well.   Today I am currently 16 weeks and 5 days.  My next doctors appointment is on Tuesday.
Cravings:  The past couple weeks all I have wanted is Taco Bell.  I am so hungry for it, I cant stand it most days. 
Aversions: Not too many aversions. 
Symptoms: I can feel the baby now when I push on my stomach.   Its a hard little knot and I know its the baby and not my uterus because it moves around when I push on it. 
I am loving: That I'm starting to round out more.  I don't think I look as fat as I did in the past few weeks, but I for sure look pregnant now (or at least I hope that I do.)
Sleep: Completely non-existent at this point.  Leigha and I have been sick with a cold now for most of this past week so between her coughing spells in the middle of the night, my coughing spells and waking up to pee...I'm only getting 4 hours a night, and its a sporadic 4 hours at that.
I miss:  Sleep.  And being able to take medications.
I am looking forward to: Scheduling our gender ultrasound.  I dont know when it is yet, we will make the appointment on Tuesday, but i estimate it to be sometimes around June 18th...when I will be 19 weeks.  Although I am going to really try to get it for June 11th.  I'm being REALLY impatient and if I knew of a way that I could convince Richard to do an elective ultrasound I would totally do it LOL.
I'm spazzing aboutNothing really.  I still have my moments about 2 kids and all, but I think its getting better.  Millions of women are doing this every day and have been doing it for hundreds of years...surely I can too. 

Best moment this week:  Realizing that I am feeling this baby kick already.  At first I felt flutters, but now I'm feeling kicks.  I know its still too early for Richard to feel it, but I'm enjoying this little one kicking away.  Its much harder than it was with Leigha (than I remember anyways)
Milestones:Nothing that I can think of other than the movement and feeling the baby in my stomach.


Movement: Just a little. 
It's a...: No clue!  But we're CLOSE!!!!
Exercise:   Chasing Leigha.  She has become a hellion now and runs away from me at every request that I make...even getting into her chair and eating. 
Diet: Lots and lots of watermelon, milk and meats...mainly beef and chicken. 

Goals for the upcoming week:  Get rid of this stupid cold!!  And drink more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment