Tuesday, September 24, 2013

33 Week update

33 Week update

Join me on this wonderful journey as our family goes from 3 to 4

Today I am exactly 33 weeks pregnant.  My due date is still 11-12-13, although I am measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule, just like I did with Leigha.  I started out weighing 235, and at my last appointment a week ago, she said I weighed 247, 12 pound weight gain...I'm pretty happy with that.
 
Cravings:  Fresh foods.  Fruit and some veggies, mainly soybeans, but salads also top the list as well.  OH and steak..I have been CRAVING steak like no body's business

Aversions: No fried foods.  I feel gross after I eat them.  I've never experienced that before so this is new to me.  Blake is trying to make me healthier LOL.   I hope I can continue it after he is born. 

Symptoms: Pain.  Everything hurts.  I think I pulled my hip a few weeks back trying to get out of bed and while it feels better, it hurts really badly if i lay on it for too long so sleeping isnt the greatest.  Basically though my entire body aches.  You know when you have the flu and your bones ache...that's what I feel like right now, but without the sickness.  Tylenol is my friend when it gets super bad.  

I am loving: That he is moving so much!  I was laying in bed the other day and he was kicking up a storm and me was practically shaking my entire body.  I have to keep remembering that this will more than likely be my last pregnancy ever so I am trying to remember or document every single movement on video.....haven't gotten very much footage, but I'm getting some.

Sleep: Is ok.  I still wake up every morning about 2 am...well 2:34 to be exact.  I can't tell you how many times in the last 3 weeks I've seen that time on my bedside clock.   It seems to be the time when the Tylenol and Zantac stop working at their best.  Unisom is my friend 2-3 times a week because I just need the help that a 1/2 pill gives me to get a little extra rest and help me fall back to sleep when I get up.
 
I miss:  Feeling good.  These days I'm in pain or I can't catch my breath, or I'm tired.  I just want to feel normal again. 

I am looking forward to: Starting to paint his room.  I am going to do that this week with Richards help because he needs to move some pretty big pieces of furniture so I can paint behind him.  Thankfully I don't have much to paint because the room is mostly brown already and that is the big color that we are using for his room.  I do have to paint a blue wall and green wall though and it will be set.

I'm spazzing aboutThinking that he will come early.  My doctor told me at my last appointment that if I were to go into labor at 34 weeks (October 1) that she won't stop it, that she will let me deliver.  This FREAKED me out....In a week I could have a baby.  Granted I'm not showing any signs of pre-term labor, other than a scare that sent me to L&D 3 weeks ago due to bleeding and contractions, but I just have a feeling he will be here sooner rather than later.

Best moment this week:  Being able to vacuum the floor in his room.  Weird I know, but the room he will live in has been used as a storage room so it was FULL of boxes of crap.  To me it means we are making progress.  

Milestones:  1 week away from potentially having a baby.  ZOMG! 

Movement: Painful and consistent and strong!
 
It's a...:  Boy named Blake

Exercise:   Non existent.  I know that it would probably help my pain if I could actually manage to do some exercises, but I just can't.  Getting up to chase Leigha around is getting really difficult and painful, but I have to do what I have to do. 

Diet: Lots of fruits and meat. 

Goals for the upcoming week:  As always, drink more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment